VYPEeditorBRADHEATH

Softball Polls

9 posts in this topic

We've received a few emails about people worried others are cheating on the fast pitch polls. What have you noticed? 

Our polls are run by Poll Daddy, all we do is post the info. 

SO……what are your thoughts on the Fan's Choice? Should we do volleyball? 

It isn't just the softball polls, it also happened with the football polls and not just the Tulsa area. It was all areas. So honestly, these polls are not a true depiction of your all out BEST players.

I think that the catcher should not be included in the infield if the picture is not included in the infield catchers don't ever get relieved and they catch every ball.  Is there anyway we could get a call just for catchers.

3 people like this

I am curious as to how the names were put together?  I saw one team with 6 outfielders and 7 infielders on the list while another had zero on all lists. 

I know there is a hack out there for polldaddy to allow you to put it in a loop and vote over and over for the same person. It is a java program called polldaddyhack.jar.  I'm 99.9% sure that the OKC area pitching poll is doing that right now.  I mean really 11,000 + votes?   The whole entire infield the week before had 26,000 votes and there were 6 times the amount of players in that poll.  I saw the figure for the highest girl change by 2000 votes between the hours of midnight to 8am.  Those must be some serious fans.   LOL.  Not sure what you can do about it, but it happens.  Just take it all with a grain of salt I guess.  

Why were the girls who received 50 plus votes never added?  It stated they would be added?

I would like to congratulate and thank Abie for all her hard work during the season. She is an outstanding example for other youth to follow.

I was one of 7 people that voted all night for Jaycee I work nights was off Sunday Monday and Tuesday we got outvoted by over 1500 votes between midnight and 8 am the last 2 nights Steffany Dickersons friends and family which voted all night too.  We made it up during the daylight hours when more friends and family could vote my mother and her sister voted from 9 am to 1:30 to 2 am three days in a row. I am responding to the hack post not to get you to believe me but to praise steffanys friends and family who made a great effort to win the poll they know how hard it is to sit at a computer or phone and vote for hours they kept us worried and voting great job your friends and family love you very much to put in that kind of effort fact off the matter I never thought girls softball was so competitive being a football guy boy did I learn something. Lets remember something all the girls on that list are winners.