VYPE Editor KYLE KENDRICK

Girls Basketball Players to Watch Next Year

13 posts in this topic

Goodman and Burtner excellent choices for next year. Goodman watched her play against Pioneer. I had to look at program and went oh my that's a freshmen she played like a junior.

Goodman a solid choice. Doesn't Coyle have someone coming up next year? Seems like they had a freshman they were excited about this season? 

Lost their two top plyers @VYPEeditorBRADHEATH actually graduate four starters. Alicia Maker is their lone returning starter but she is a heck of an athlete and could have easily been on this list. Will be interesting to see how her numbers look next year because she will definitely be the center of everything. Coyle did also only lose 5 seniors so they have some good players coming back, they were just playing behind several DII players in Tyra Aska (SWOSU) and Shilah Young (NWOSU)

Goodman is definitely going to be good to watch. She's come amazingly far in just the last year and she has a good attitude on top of that. Good kid. I think that whole Freshman class at Frontier should be watched. Morgan Romero and Autumn Connneywerdy too. Shelbie Black will be at Pawnee next year though but great shooter.

In Ponca City I say to watch Madison Birnbaum and Kierstin Crowder. They will both be sophomores and saw good Varsity time last year. Ponca will be a young team with no seniors so it will be fun to watch them develop.

In Newkirk you have Kori Watters, Katelyn Scheiber and Emily Elliot.

Newkirk's team will be fun to watch. They have some young athletic girls. Birnbaum's brother at Po-Hi was a great athlete. Could jump out of the gym. 

1 person likes this

On more Ponca girl to add, Baylee Fincher. This Freshman will more than likely be the Varsity starting PG. Young young team in Ponca. Gonna be fun to watch them grow over the next few years,

On 7/27/2016 at 10:49 PM, freemc said:

On more Ponca girl to add, Baylee Fincher. This Freshman will more than likely be the Varsity starting PG. Young young team in Ponca. Gonna be fun to watch them grow over the next few years,

I wasn't wrong. Very fun to watch. Next year Ponca City returns all 5 starters.